T4 Cameras

• Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon

Swindon, United Kingdom

t4cameras.co.uk
Camera store· Camera repair shop· Passport photo processor· Printing equipment and supplies· Liquor store· Print shop· State liquor store

T4 Cameras Reviews | Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars (5 reviews)

T4 Cameras is located in Swindon, United Kingdom on 13 Market St. T4 Cameras is rated 4.5 out of 5 in the category camera store in United Kingdom.

Address

13 Market St

Phone

+44 1793523332

Service options

DeliveryIn-store pick-upIn-store shopping

Accessibility

Wheelchair-accessible car parkWheelchair-accessible entrance

Offerings

Repair services

Open hours

Write review Claim Profile

D

Darren Keats

Went in looking for a camera tripod. Friendly staff were willing to give a demo and explain the pros and cons of different tripods. Picked out a nice mid range one which I'm excited to use. It was also a bit cheaper then other online retailers and I find that the prices in general are quite competitive.

S

Stephen Burrows

Just tried to buy a lens as a present to be collected by the recipient. NO CAN DO! Can it be gift wrapped, NO CAN DO! Told to order it on the internet, tried to send it to the recipient but pay for it myself. NO CAN DO! Thanks for the help, sure someone out there would like the money and be more helpful and happy.

N

Neil Herbert

I have used t4 cameras swindon for years and have always been very happy and impressed with the service and camera knowledge very very helpful staff and even if its. Just a question alway ready to help,excellent

G

Glen Coombs

Friendly staff and very knowledgeable indeed. Have always given good P/X prices and better deals than MPB and WEX. Well worth a visit or a call and great to support smaller businesses with a more personal shopping experience.

M

Manu NAIR

Excellent service, professional and friendly